- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
- your condom breaks
- you feel a lump on your breast
- your friends are ignoring you
- you’re stranded on an island
- you got rejected by a crush
- you get into a car accident
- you got stung by a bee/wasp
- you got fired from your job
- you’re in an earthquake
- your tattoo gets infected
- your house is on fire
- you’re lost in the woods
- you get arrested abroad
- you get robbed
- your partner cheated on you
- you’re on a ship that’s sinking
- you fall into ice
- you’re stuck in an elevator
- you hit a deer with your car
- you have food poisoning
- your pet passed away
- you fall off of a horse
- you or your friend has alcohol poisoning
- you have toxic shock syndrome
- your house has a gas leak
have you showered within the last 3 days?
have you brushed your hair, your teeth and washed your face?
have you put on fresh clothes? changed your underwear and undergarments?
have you ate within the last 6 hours or drank enough water?
i understand life can be hard and you cant to do anything but i promise taking care of yourself even in the smallest degree will make you feel a little better
no one can screw with you quite like your family.<!-- more -->
I was talking with my mom about how our family doesn’t have to be like her family. Her parents thought that when you’re 18, it’s time to move out. They didn’t believe in supporting their children, financially, emotionally or otherwise. They don’t really show feelings to one another and so she things that this is how any family must look like. How ours must look like. We must not care for each other.
I said I don’t know how she would manifest her love for me. Her family doesn’t express feelings (doesn’t have them?) and neither does she. And she didn’t disagree - she said she loved me as a child.
It’s easy to love a child. You love a child like you love a pet. You take care of its physical needs and that’s pretty much it. Children are innocent and, probably most importantly for my mom, not our equals. Therefore, children are easy to love. Adult children? Not so much.
My sister doesn’t know how express love. I doubt she’s able to feel feelings as deep as love. But then again, she’s always been emotionally deficient.
Mom said I can’t express my feelings either. And I disagreed. But she said my lack of a husband and children only proves her point. I was unable to keep anyone with me.
My fault again.
And even if it’s true (is it?), who was I supposed to learn it from?
It’s giveaway time!
Reblog and/or fav this to enter, and make sure you have your asks open so I can contact you if you win! I’ll be giving away two prize packs with Adorabelles Vol 2, personalized to the winners, buttons, and surprise mini prints! I’ll pick the winners June 1st.
I’ll be doing a similar giveaway on my instagram and twitter soon too. So be on the lookout for those!
Oh hey I’m doing the draw for this on monday!Liking AND reblogging count as two entries!
What I Mean When I Say I’m Sex-Positive
- I think freedom of sexuality is something that we all need and very few of us have
- I think sexual pleasure is a legitimate thing to want and ethically pursue
- I do not judge people for the (consensual) sex that they have or want
- I will not tolerate slut-shaming
- I will not tolerate hatred of people based on gender or orientation (including asexual)
- I will not tolerate hatred of sex workers
- I believe comprehensive, honest, non-judgmental sex education is necessary for public health and happiness
- I think understanding of sexual consent—what it is, why it matters—is sorely lacking in society and crucially important
- I reject preconceptions of what kind of sexuality a person should have, whether these preconceptions are based on gender, age, culture, disability, survivor status, or basically anything else
- I value people’s individual freedom of choice in determining their sex lives (including the choices not to have sex)
What I Don’t Mean
- Everyone should have sex
- Everyone should have kinky, non-monogamous, exhibitionistic, pansexual sex
- Accepting someone’s sexuality means you have to participate in it, watch them engage in it, or hear about it in detail
- Nothing related to sex is ever hurtful for anyone
- Feminism should be all about sex
- Sex fixes everything
“ But at some point you have to stop being so angry, you have to stop being so sad, you have to stop killing yourself and start being gentle with yourself. At some point you have to just let it all go and be happy, you have to spread love instead of being afraid of it. You have to love yourself and everyone around you before its too late. Dont waste away being unhappy over trivial things dear. Dont do it. Dont do it to yourself and dont let other people do it to you. ”— (via lamoreeciecco)
You have been visited by the Chan of wealth, reblog this and you will have money come to you!
I REBLOGGED THIS YESTERDAY AND LIKE 2 HOURS LATER THE WALLET I HAD LOST 6 HOURS AWAY FROM HOME THAT HAD MY DEBIT CARD AND LIKE 80 DOLLARS IN CASH WAS DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE WITH NO RETURN ADDRESS I CANT HELP BUT THINK IT WAS JACKIE CHAN WHO SENT IT GOD BLESS YOU JACKIE CHAN
Last time I did this it was payday so duh. Let’s see what you’ve got this time, Chan.
Er, actually, about a minute after I hit reblog I got some very important (and positive) money-related news out of the blue.
The system works, guys.
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)